Sunday, July 25, 2010

This should be interesting....


Alright, kids! Raise your glasses for "firsts"! I've never done a blog before. However, I can't imagine a better time for me to give it a shot. Jayson is leaving for a year, the kids are busier than ever, and I love to write. THAT combination should, in theory, make this blog a success.....for me, for Jayson, and, hopefully, for whoever YOU are. :-)


Unfortunately, I just spent the last 3 hours trying to figure this damn Blogging thing out and my eyes are starting to cross. So.....no more writing for me right now. Instead, I'm going to sneak thru my messy-ass bedroom and attempt to layout in the sun. Hopefully, I can pull-off a few peaceful hours outside without having Sydni beg me to teach her how to shave her legs. Oh, and maybe if I'm out there long enough, I can "skip" the scene where Jaycob coughs so hard that he throws up. And, Dear Copper (the-dog-that-I-didn't-ask-for).....please don't lick my feet. It grosses me out.


Happy Traks!

No comments:

Post a Comment